Tuesdays at 7 PM & Saturday 8 AM at Phase2
$6 residents and $8 guests
HIGH Fitness is an emerging leader in group fitness, inspiring people from all walks of life to a lifestyle of better health and overall wellness. HIGH transforms old school aerobics into a highly addictive new fitness experience that combines simple, modern fitness techniques (i.e. HIIT, plyometrics, etc.) with music you know and love. This results in a high energy, INTENSE and crazy fun workout that leaves participants feeling HIGH and wanting more. Our formula alternates between cardio peaks and toning tracks that will take your heart rate to the sky and strength to the next level. Beyond the workout, the HIGH fitness culture embodies a lifestyle of empowering people to maximize their health and be the best version of themselves. GET ADDICTED TO FITNESS!
Each Friday at 6:15 pm
Get off the couch and have some fun this summer with Basketball at Johns Creek!
Contact Will at (904) 508-3223 or email@example.com for more information.
Class packages and one on one instruction are available
Life is all about BALANCE!
Location: Phase 2 Room
Yoga practice for all levels where the focus is on safe alignment, breath awareness, muscle lengthening and stress relief.
Vinyasa Yoga is a flowing, dynamic sequence of poses that is one of the most popular styles of yoga in the United States. Also sometime called "Vinyasa Flow Yoga." this type of practice involves synchronizing the breath with a continuous flow of postures.
Certified Yoga Instructor
GENERAL FITNESS CENTER POLICIES:
Fitness Room hours are 4:00am to Midnight, or as posted at the Facility.
- Usage of the Fitness Facility is restricted to Patrons 14 years of age and older.
- Children under 14 years of age are prohibited from the fitness facility entirely.
- You may have a maximum (2) guests per household at all times. All guests must be accompanied by a Patron at all times.
- Patrons and Guests exercise at their own risk. Each individual is responsible for his or her own safety.
- Appropriate clothing is required at all times (shirts, shorts, leotards, and/or sweat suits – no denim). For the comfort of others, shirts and bottoms must be kept on at all times.
- Athletic footwear covering the entire foot is required to be worn at all times.
- Loud, profane, and/or abusive language will not be tolerated.
- Disorderly conduct and horseplay will not be tolerated.
- Food and chewing gum is prohibited in the fitness center.
- Beverages are permitted but must be in a covered and sealed container.
- Glass and other breakable items are prohibited in the fitness center.
- Smoking (including e/vapor cigarettes) and tobacco products are prohibited in the fitness center.
- Audio devices are prohibited unless they are personal units equipped with headphones.
- Every individual is responsible for spraying and wiping down the equipment after use.
- Weights or equipment may not be removed from the fitness center for any reason.
- Hand chalk is not permitted.
- Weights and dumbbells must be placed down gently, not dropped.
- Benches and machines may not be stepped on or climbed over.
- Use of the cardio equipment must be limited to 30 minutes if others are waiting. Patrons are expected to share equipment.
- Personal Training or solicitation of training for fees is prohibited unless approved by Facility Manager.
- All emergencies, injuries, and / or broken equipment must be reported to the Facility Manager.
- The Facility Manager reserves the rights to discontinue any such programs and / or activities due to safety concerns or other conflicts with the operation of the facility.
- Fitness Center may be closed due to maintenance needs.
- Disregard for any fitness center rule or policy may result in expulsion from the Amenity Center and suspension of Amenity Center privileges.
- Pets, bicycles, skateboards, roller blades, hover boards and scooters are prohibited from the Fitness Center at all times.
- All Patrons and Guests of the fitness center are expected to conduct themselves in a responsible, courteous, and safe manner in compliance with fitness center rules and regulations.
Johns Creek • 224 Johns Creek Parkway • 251 Huffner Hill Circle • St. Augustine, FL • 32092 • 904-230-4208
All Rights Johns Creek POA & Brandy Creek CDD - 2012