Learn to Swim
this season at John's Creek with Ms. Stephanie!
Parent & Tot, Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced & Swim Team Prep
Private instruction with our Certified, Background Checked, Insured Instructors
For more information click here
Life is all about BALANCE!
Location: Phase 2 Room
Residents $5 | Resident guests $7
Yoga practice for all levels where the focus is on safe alignment, breath awareness, muscle
lengthening and stress relief.
Beginners and all levels are welcome. This class is great for all ages and skill levels. There will be modifications to suit all ability and fitness levels.
Dress comfortably & bring a yoga mat, water and a towel.
Certified Yoga Instructor - Marcia Sarpi - firstname.lastname@example.org
All levels and ages.
Estela De Paula
Contact Estela at
Use the resistance of the water to enhance your workout. Aqua Zumba combines the fun and fitness of Zumba with the low impact resistance of the water to give you a great workout for all skill levels. Wear your swimsuit. Bring your towel and a bottle of water.
Mondays at 8:30a at PH2 Pool
Personal Training at Johns Creek
Lindsay Severance - Certified Personal Trainer
Certified personal trainer, specializing in functional training, weight loss, cardio and resistance training, core strength and fall prevention I am happy to be bringing my services to your community!
One on One Personal Training
Small Group Fitness
Please do not hesitate to contact me with any of your fitness needs.
Lindsay Severance 904-629-4972 or email@example.com
GENERAL FITNESS CENTER POLICIES:
Fitness Room hours are 4:00am to Midnight, or as posted at the Facility.
- Usage of the Fitness Facility is restricted to Patrons 14 years of age and older.
- Children under 14 years of age are prohibited from the fitness facility entirely.
- You may have a maximum (2) guests per household at all times. All guests must be accompanied by a Patron at all times.
- Patrons and Guests exercise at their own risk. Each individual is responsible for his or her own safety.
- Appropriate clothing is required at all times (shirts, shorts, leotards, and/or sweat suits – no denim). For the comfort of others, shirts and bottoms must be kept on at all times.
- Athletic footwear covering the entire foot is required to be worn at all times.
- Loud, profane, and/or abusive language will not be tolerated.
- Disorderly conduct and horseplay will not be tolerated.
- Food and chewing gum is prohibited in the fitness center.
- Beverages are permitted but must be in a covered and sealed container.
- Glass and other breakable items are prohibited in the fitness center.
- Smoking (including e/vapor cigarettes) and tobacco products are prohibited in the fitness center.
- Audio devices are prohibited unless they are personal units equipped with headphones.
- Every individual is responsible for spraying and wiping down the equipment after use.
- Weights or equipment may not be removed from the fitness center for any reason.
- Hand chalk is not permitted.
- Weights and dumbbells must be placed down gently, not dropped.
- Benches and machines may not be stepped on or climbed over.
- Use of the cardio equipment must be limited to 30 minutes if others are waiting. Patrons are expected to share equipment.
- Personal Training or solicitation of training for fees is prohibited unless approved by Facility Manager.
- All emergencies, injuries, and / or broken equipment must be reported to the Facility Manager.
- The Facility Manager reserves the rights to discontinue any such programs and / or activities due to safety concerns or other conflicts with the operation of the facility.
- Fitness Center may be closed due to maintenance needs.
- Disregard for any fitness center rule or policy may result in expulsion from the Amenity Center and suspension of Amenity Center privileges.
- Pets, bicycles, skateboards, roller blades, hover boards and scooters are prohibited from the Fitness Center at all times.
- All Patrons and Guests of the fitness center are expected to conduct themselves in a responsible, courteous, and safe manner in compliance with fitness center rules and regulations.
Johns Creek • 224 Johns Creek Parkway • 251 Huffner Hill Circle • St. Augustine, FL • 32092 • 904-230-4208
All Rights Johns Creek POA & Brandy Creek CDD - 2012